This blog describes the joys of life as it includes involvement with family, grandchildren, children, friends, and coworkers. However, life is not always a bowl of cherries while enjoyable is gone before you know it. Life is about experiencing the good, the bad, the sweet and the not-so-sweet. It's about living life to the fullest! Viva la vida!
11 June, 2010
Doggie Paddling
I am not sinking but I am doing a lousy job at swimming. I went for what I thought was an interview and it turned out to be a discussion on the duties of the job. For one thing, my co-worker was way off base when he told me about the job. He had no idea what he was talking about. Fortunately, the meeting today was just question and answer and so when I mentioned the misinformation I had, I didn't look like to big of a fool. Because of this misinformation, though I developed some preconceived notions about the job, of which I should be respectful of the company and not discuss their intentions at this time. I would hate to disclose information they might not want made public. Anyway, I felt like it was a good meeting. Should the interviewer feel the same way, I could have two more interviews--one with the business manager and another with the other directors and committee members. It would mean an increase in pay which would be a definite plus. I believe it is a salaried position and it sounds like there could be additional meetings and hours as well as the Monday - Friday, 8 - 5 shift. I have come to the conclusion, that if I am to have the job, the Lord will make it possible, otherwise, I still have a job with the state and I can continue to look for other options. So I am not sinking, and while I am a lousy swimmer, I am not doing such a shabby job of doggy paddling. At least I am staying afloat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment