This blog describes the joys of life as it includes involvement with family, grandchildren, children, friends, and coworkers. However, life is not always a bowl of cherries while enjoyable is gone before you know it. Life is about experiencing the good, the bad, the sweet and the not-so-sweet. It's about living life to the fullest! Viva la vida!
17 May, 2010
People are Hillarious
Stephanie needed some hairspray and we needed to get stuff for lunches this week, so we decided to head to Wally World this evening. Everything was going along fine until we turned to corner to head back by the milk and dairy and we hear this big burly voice yell, "it's not like I'm asking ya' to marry me!" Everyone stops dead in their tracks to look and see who's making the racket and if he's talking to them. There stood this big guy probably in his 40's as burly as his voice with his cell phone glued to his ear. His poor young adult son looked mortified. I'm not real sure who he was talking to but as people scurried away he cold be heard to say, "I haven't been married since I was 17, I . . . " I didn't catch the rest of the conversation and I'm not sure I want to know what it was anyway. It sure was comical though and we definitely had a good laugh every time we saw him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment