14 May, 2010

I am a lousy journal writer. Since the accident where I smashed my hand a few years ago, writing long hand is even more difficult. At the urging of my daugthers, I have been thinking of creating a blog for quite sometime. Today, Stephanie got me started. I am still learning but hope that as I share some of my life experiences, they will bring happiness into your life.

I love my life!! I have been richly blessed with a loving husband who was able to be my pal, confidant, friend, and ally; beautiful daughters, beautiful grandchildren, a loving and large extended family. I have brothers-in-law, brothers and a father who honor their Priesthood. I have sisters-in-laws, sisters and a mother who are the epitome of motherhood. I love my family so much. I have been given trials and challenges that have helped me feel of my Savior's and Heavenly Father's love. Though I thought at the time, nothing could be tougher, I have learned that my trials are but a drop in the bucket compared to those suffered by others and especially those the Savior suffered during the Atonement. I love you all and appreciate your example in my life. May you have the righteous desires of your hearts granted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment