I had a problem finding pictures and getting them to upload. Sorry for the delay in writing about this special member of my family. Last Wednesday was Lynnette's 23rd birthday! The picture on the right was at her first birthday party right before we sang to her and cut her birthday cake. I can't believe 22 years have pasted since that day. I can't believe what a special young lady she has turned out to be. Her father would be proud to see how responsible, caring, and compassionate she has turned out to be. She has had her share of trials and challenges, but she always perseveres and comes out ahead of the game. 
Unfortunately, for all three of us, Wednesday was a work day. Fortunately, Lynnette did not have to work at the motel that evening. She was able to get free passes to attend "Eclipse" (of the Twilight series) and she Stephanie caught an afternoon showing. I met them at Brick Oven for dinner (Lynnette's choice) where we enjoyed a good barbeque chicken-pineapple pizza and salad. We all seemed to agree that we enjoyed the salad bar. After much contemplation, we decided to get a hot-fudge brownie sundae for desert. I think Lynnette was disappointed, the waiters didn't sing to her!! Anyway, we had a good time and enjoyed each other's company. I am glad Lynnette lives in St. George again, so we could spend a couple hours with her on her birthday. It was a special time. Happy Birthday, Nette!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment